Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dublin, Ireland

Well, Dublin was amazing to say the least. English speakers, friendly people, great food, and a beautiful coast....I couldn't ask for much more. Unfortunately, the trip was too short, and I plan to return there in a the next few years. I do not have too much to talk about as we were there only 1 full day.

My favorite part of the trip is between the coast and the Guinness Factory!


In the time there, I did manage to grab a Claddagh Ring, some good souvenirs for the men of the family, and a birthday gift for my mommy! Another highlight of the trip was that the second Eurpoean location of FOREVER 21 was opening up the day we were there!!! It was awesome to see such a successful, American store open up in a city we were visiting. At the register, the store manager of the LA and Chicago Forever 21's were working the registers. They were so excited to hear my American accent! :-))

Dublin, Ireland will be visited again......I can assure you of that.

On my way to the airport, I caught a glimpse of a few golf courses along the coast. Life can't get much better then 18 holes there!


I am off to Prague this evening, so I will let you know how that goes in the near future!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyla! Aww, I bought a Claddagh ring in Dublin tooo! It recently broke though. :( Also, I feel like Fall semesters abroad can be stressful because you have the task of getting souvenirs/Christmas gifts... so much pressure! Can't wait to hear more stories next semester! Have fun in Prague!!

    -Christina

    ReplyDelete