Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Two Week Countdown

If there is a moment in these next two weeks where I don't seem a little moody, I'll be surprised.  The two week countdown has officially started, and this trip is proving to be the best and most STRESSFUL thing that has ever happened to me. On a good note, Atina will be my roommate, which is exciting.  After a random pairing of the hundreds of international students living in our building, I was lucky enough to be with a U of I student--strange.


Classes: Well, that's an amazing topic to discuss. I leave September 6th for the Austrian hills, but I don't start class until October 11....the best part, I finish with all my classes on December 21.  This innovative mindset I'm looking for is going to happen in the "blink of an eye."  


So America, our days our limited.....let's make it count.
:-)

6 comments:

  1. Kyla -- how exciting and fun this opportunity will be for you and your fellow students. Soak in this entire experience and blog, blog, blog. Oh -- and of course -- study! God's mercy and grace to you and your classmates.
    San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kyla, the time has come so quickly that you will be leaving us! You will be with us in spirit, by Skype and email. We will live vicariously through you for the next five months. You will have the experience of a lifetime! As stressful as it may seem right now,it too shall pass! You will get the opportunity to visit our family in Berlin and sightsee,I'm sure, so many interesting cities. I can't wait to live your adventure with you through your blog.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyla! I'm so proud of you and you better blog a ton so I can feel like I'm there with you. Take loads of pictures too. Love you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so glad you did this. now i can stalk your life through a different kind of medium. facebook is getting so old. haha. i'm gonna miss you SO much. but you're going to have the time of your life. i love you! and keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the support, lovely people. Once I get to Austria, I will stay really active on here. Subscribe by e-mail if you want an immediate update on my life abroad :-)

    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete