Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Relax.Pack.Breath.Pack.Laugh.Pack



Packing a suitcase....seems simple, right?  Throw in a measurement conversion from kg to lbs, a whole lot of clothes, too many shoes, and the essentials, and you've got a VERY COMPLICATED situation.  I'm going to keep this sweet and simple....packing is more stressful then any part of the preparations. "2 x 23kg" bags and "1 x 8kg" carry-on....COME ON Swiss Air...have some sympathy!

Just a side note, my roommate, Atina, has started her blog.  Check it out! 

It's quite possible that this will be my last blog before crossing the sweet border into Austria. 
Bis Nachher! That's "See you later" in German.  I have absolutely no idea how to pronounce it. That'll come with time, I suppose.  Until later, my friends.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment